This Digital Marketing course video will go through all the major methods available to market your content. This video covers the different forms of digital marketing available to you, like search engine optimization, content marketing, search engine marketing, social media marketing, affiliate marketing, native advertising, email marketing and online PR. This video also focuses on how each of these marketing types work along with some of the popular tools that are used for Digital Marketing with the help of examples and practical demos. So, let’s get started and step into the world of Digital Marketing.
🔥Free Digital Marketing Course:
Subscribe to our channel for more Digital Marketing tutorials:
📚 For a more detailed understanding on Digital Marketing, do visit:
You will find in-depth content on Digital Marketing. Browse further to discover similar resources on related topics, made available to you as a learning path. Enjoy top-quality learning for FREE.
Download Digital Marketing career guide:
To access the slides, click here:
Watch more videos on Digital Marketing:
#DigitalMarketingCourse #DigitalMarketingForBeginners #DigitalMarketingTools #WhatIsDigitalMarketing #IntroductionToDigitalMarketing #DigitalMarketingCourse #DigitalMarketingTutorialForBeginners #DigitalMarketing #SimplilearnDMCA #Simplilearn
About Simplilearn Digital Marketing course:
The Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) course is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email and mobile marketing. Digital marketing is one of the world’s fastest growing disciplines, and this certification will raise your value in the marketplace and prepare you for a career in digital marketing.
Why learn Digital Marketing?
Businesses and recruiters prefer marketing professionals with genuine knowledge, skills and experience verified by a certification that is accepted across industries. Continuous learning for any working professional is not only important for keeping themselves up to date with the current market trends, but it also helps them expand their array of skill set and become more flexible in the workplace.
What skills will you learn from this Digital Marketing course?
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing and more.
4. Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
5 Create the right marketing messages tailored for the right audiences
6. Prepare for top digital marketing certification exams such as OMCA, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing certifications
Learn more at:
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
Get the Android app:
Get the iOS app: